Five Interesting Volunteer Opportunities
In Her Shoes Foundation has five great volunteer opportunities in Chicago perfect for those who want to help out their community.
Searching through all the volunteer opportunities in Chicago can be exhausting. Make it easier by picking one of the many options from In Her Shoes Foundation. Whether you only have five hours to spare per week or 25, there is a volunteer position for you.
- Group Mentor - Spend your volunteer hours directly impacting the lives of young women by leading a group of teenage girls towards a better version of themselves.
- Photographer - Do you love capturing moments? Capture some volunteer hours by donating your time to In Her Shoes Foundation. Whether you are an experienced photographer or just starting your portfolio, we have a spot for you!
- Blogger - If writing inspires your soul and fuels your creativity, join our team of bloggers! Pick from a plethora of different topics ranging from interest pieces to SEO driven posts. Please submit writing samples with your resume.
- Videographer - Create dynamic video for In Her Shoes Foundation and build your portfolio at the same time. In Her Shoes Foundation is searching for a talented videographer/video editor to promote the organization. Please submit your online portfolio with your resume.
- Legal Council - We are looking for Legal Council to provide legal advice and counsel to our Executive Director on a volunteer bases. Advice is needed on a range of operational and business issues, to include nonprofit tax law; nonprofit corporate law and governance; charitable contributions, endowments, and trust law; employment law; intellectual property law; insurance law; and other in-house legal issues.